Events at Brookmere
- Tasting tickets are available for $20 in advance or $25 the day of the event.
- For more informations: Call 814-643-3785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Huntingdon Landmarks, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation whose mission is to preserve and promote the economic viability of Huntingdon’s landmarks.
Opening at 6:00 pm Derek Heidel
Followed by Chris Woodward starting at 7:00 pm
SPECIAL EVENTS INCLUDING: Pie Eating Contest & Pie Bake Off
Dust off your cowboy boots, grab your lawn chairs and come out for a night of country fun!
- Food available from Wingman’s Brew N Que — Wine & Beer available for purchase
- $8 a person – Each contest entered is $5
- All Contestants must pre-register by September 3rd –> Brookmere@brookmerewine.com, Facebook, or call 717.935.5380
PIE EATING CONTEST – First person to eat their slice of pie with no hands wins bragging rights and $50!
PIE BAKING CONTEST – Submit the type of pie you want to make along with the amount and you could win $50!
Profits from this event go to our Anti-Bully Fundraising Efforts