The Maker’s Market is a monthly event we started here at Brookmere Winery in 2021 & have continued into this year. Each month we have new vendors and artists come and showcase their handmade items & goods.
At each event we have live music, food items, coffee, bloody mary’s, mimosas & more. The event is free for the public to attend & is located inside the Brookmere Winery Barn during the winter months.
This event takes place from 10 AM – 2PM inside the Brookmere Winery Barn
Anchor & Arrow will be playing live music from 11 AM – 2 PM
Check out our Facebook & Instagram at Makers Market PA.
- East End Coffe Co. – Local coffee shop selling hot drinks and coffee beans to go
- Walnut Ridge Designs – Handmade jewelry inspired by nature. Wire wrapped, crystals, copper, & more
- Indigo Moon Tea – Hand blended custom infusions and blended tea by the bag
- Scents Candle Co. – Hand poured soy candles, wax melts, and liquid wax melts
- Honey Suckle Hollow – Birdseed houses, ornaments, wreaths, solid treats along with all natural body care items – soaps, lotions, massage candles, etc.
- Teaberry Design – Hand – drawn, laser cut and hand finished wooden jewelry and home decor
- Clay by CAIT – A wide variety of handmade clay earrings
- Queen Bee Creates – Handmade cards and small gifts
- SuterBUTTER – Gourmet small – batch peanut butters
- Stacy Fox – Christmas primitive home decor, Christmas quilts, table runners
- Jillian’s General Store – Outdoor adventure themed home goods, camp goods, and accessories
- Art by Kenna – Crochet clothing items & more
- Braids – Handcrafted wooden items; jewelry, glass work
- Anita – Live green decor & centerpieces
To sign for future markets please fill out the form at https://forms.gle/qXeHjeZup6GDRnbN9
or email email@example.com