The Maker’s Market is a monthly event we started here at Brookmere Winery in 2021 & have continued into this year. Each month we have new vendors and artists come and showcase their handmade items & goods. Items range from clothing, jewelry, household items, pet products, candles, foods, coffee, woodworking, fire pits, health & beauty and much more.
At each event we have live music, food items, coffee, beer, bloody mary’s, mimosas & more. The event is free for the public to attend. From January-April we have the Makers Market above the winery in the barn’s event space. From May-August we have the Market outside next to our vineyard pavilion where the event is pet friendly.
Check out our Facebook & Instagram at Makers Market PA.
This event takes place from 10 AM – 3PM & Hops & Vines will be playing live music from 11 AM – 2 PM.
Wine Tasting down stairs offering FREE wine tastings.
- Walnut Ridge Designs- Natural handmade jewelry
- Makers Den- Wooden signs & charcuterie boards
- Swamp Road Plasma- Metal signs
- Shop By Halle – Macrame items
- Lilobean Designs- Painted wood signs
- CH customs- Sublimation & bleaching
- Cassandra Tallant + White- Watercolor paintings
- Leslie Glass – cake pops, coffee creamers, hot chocolate bombs
- Hungry Run Distillery – Craft spirits
- Keystone Cultures – Kombucha
- Oils & Herbs – All natural cleaning products
- Clay by CAIT – Clay Earrings & accessories
- Inglebean – Coffee & Whole beans
- Fox Pressed – Preserved flower bouquets & botanical framed art
If you are interested in becoming a vendor please click on this form & get registered!