The Maker’s Market is a monthly event we started here at Brookmere Winery in 2021 & have continued into this year. Each month we have new vendors and artists come and showcase their handmade items & goods.
At each event we have live music, food items, coffee, bloody mary’s, mimosas & more. The event is free for the public to attend & is located inside the Brookmere Winery Barn during the winter months.
This event takes place from 10 AM – 2PM in the Brookmere Winery Barn
Peyton Allen will be playing live music from 11 AM – 2 PM
Check out our Facebook & Instagram at Makers Market PA.
- Pine Ridge Coffee – Locally roasted coffee selling hot drinks & coffee beans
- Stone Arch Candles Co. – Hand poured soy candles
- Kishacoquillas Soap Co. – Handmade natural creams, soaps, and skin care products
- Walnut Ridge Designs – Jewelry inspired by nature – copper wrapped stones & more
- Batter & Dough Bake Shop – Local bakers providing a variety of sweet treats
- Dan Firth – Wood turnings of handmade bowls
- Potlicker Foods – Jams, pepper jelly’s, and charcuterie boards
- The Smelly Armadillo – Custom car air fresheners
- Essence of Earth – All natural soaps, lotions, and beauty products
- Kay Kirkland – Cards, books, origami, crane chains, art prints, & more
- Oak & Bell – Pet boutique items & bandanas
- Teal Leaf Craft – Custom cups, signs, and paintings
- Ammon Peachey – homemade puzzles and wooden reindeer
- Indigo Moon Tea – Hand blended custom infusions & tea by the bag
To sign for future markets please fill out the form at https://forms.gle/qXeHjeZup6GDRnbN9
or email firstname.lastname@example.org