The Maker’s Market is a monthly event we started here at Brookmere Winery in 2021 & have continued into this year. Each month we have new vendors and artists come and showcase their handmade items & goods. Items range from clothing, jewelry, household items, pet products, candles, foods, coffee, woodworking, fire pits, health & beauty and much more.
At each event we have live music, food items, coffee, beer, bloody mary’s, mimosas & more. The event is free for the public to attend. From January-April we have the Makers Market above the winery in the barn’s event space. From May-August we have the Market outside next to our vineyard pavilion where the event is pet friendly.
Check out our Facebook & Instagram at Makers Market PA.
Kendel Aurand will be teaching a yoga class outdoors from 11 AM – 12PM.
This event takes place from 10 AM – 3PM & Allan Combs will be playing live music from 11 AM – 2 PM.
Wine Tasting down stairs offering FREE wine tastings.
- Walnut Ridge Designs- Natural handmade jewelry
- Shop by Halle – Macrame Art
- Smelly Armadillo- Custom car air fresheners
- Lindgren Brewery – Craft Brewery
- Lucy & Leigh – Leather & Cork Earrings & Accessories
- Big Spring Spirits – Distillery
- Hannah Faulkner – Handmade cards & artwork
- Resin by Chloe – Resin jewelry & accessories
- Angelica Creek Designs – wood & epoxy products
- Wildflower Cafe & Bakery – cafe & baked goods
- Oak & Bell – dog boutique
- Ehrisman Crafts – handmade sewn items
- East End – Coffee
- Festively Dressed – Easter baskets, home decor
- Jordan E Essentials – all natural health & beauty products
- Blue Eyes Photography – Photography prints & paintings
If you are interested in becoming a vendor please click on the form & get registered!